Winner of the Simply DiVine tickets will be drawn from entries received by Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 11:59 p.m., and will be notified via email on or about Wednesday, March 21, 2018. One winner will receive a pair of tickets to Simply DiVine.
By entering on our website enter to win page, you automatically become a Border Grill VIP Club member. VIP Club members receive special dining offers, birthday club membership, priority reservations, and a periodic e-newsletter with recipes and cooking tips from Chef/Owners Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger, Bravo’s “Top Chef Masters” and Food Network’s “Too Hot Tamales”, as well as info about cooking classes and events at Border Grill Downtown LA, Border Grill Mandalay Bay, Border Grill Forum Shops, as well as the Border Grill Truck & Catering.
All your information will be kept confidential and will never be shared with any other party. You may opt out of receiving the special dining offers and e-newsletter at any time.
Contest and Sweepstakes Official Rules
To provide fair and equal chance of winning any Border Grill-sponsored contest or sweepstakes on our site, in our emails, or in our restaurants, we provide these official rules. Please review these rules before entering any Border Grill contest or sweepstakes. Where there is a discrepancy between the official rules below and any contest or sweepstakes details provided with a specific contest or sweepstakes, the specific contest or sweepstakes rules apply. If you have questions, call 213.542.1100 for assistance. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. All winners must be 21 years of age or older, unless otherwise stated and/or posted. All winners must be legal U.S. residents at the time of winning.
1. How to participate in a contest or sweepstakes: Winners of random contests will be chosen at random from emails or entry forms received at the contest or sweepstakes email address provided in the contest or sweepstakes or at one of our restaurants. Multiple entries are allowed unless otherwise specified. Contest or sweepstakes entrants must enter using the correct contest or sweepstakes entry email address, subject line, and any other specific entry information requested in the contest or sweepstakes description. Border Grill is not responsible for and will not consider as potential contest or sweepstakes winners any incomplete or incorrect entries. Emails or entry forms sent but not received by Border Grill (for any reason) are also not eligible to win.
2. How we choose winners: Winners are chosen at random from all entries received by the contest or sweepstakes closing date specified in the contest or sweepstakes description. All closing dates and/or times are in Pacific Time (PT) unless otherwise noted in the contest or sweepstakes description.
3. How we contact winners: Border Grill will email any winners of contests or sweepstakes a winner notification email to the sender/entry form email address used to enter the contest, and the person receiving and replying to the winner notification email will be considered the winner unless that person specifies another person as the winner. The winner must claim the prize by email response to the winner notification email. Failure to respond shall mean that the winner forfeits the prize. Border Grill is not required to award elsewhere any prizes forfeited by the chosen winner(s).
4. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and/or fees that may be incurred. All cash winners are required to verify proper and legal picture identification and Social Security number within 30 days of notification of winning the cash prize. Winner may forfeit any and all cash winnings if verification cannot or has not been made within 30 days. Upon proper verification, cash winnings will be awarded by check, and mailed to winner’s mailing address.
5. Each prize winner must supply Border Grill with his/her legal name, mailing address, birth date, daytime and nighttime telephone numbers. In the case of a cash winner, winner must also supply social security number.
6. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred.
7. Neither Border Grill, Border Grill sponsors, nor employees of Border Grill or individual sponsors may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of usage of any winners of a prize once winner has taken possession of the product. Border Grill is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any contest promoted by Border Grill.
8. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Border Grill may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
9. Management, employees and families of Border Grill are prohibited from winning any prizes awarded by Border Grill.
10. Border Grill reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at anytime. If you have any questions or complaints about a Border Grill contest or sweepstakes, please call 213.542.1100.
SPECIAL RULES FOR CONTESTS INVOLVING THE SUBMISSION OF PHOTOS, TEXT OR OTHER MATERIAL:
1. Entries selected for display and to win “best of” contests and any other contests requiring photo, text, or other content from the entrants will be judged entirely at the discretion of Border Grill.
2. By submitting any photo or information to Border Grill, you hereby grant to Border Grill and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted photo or other information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose. In addition to other things, the rights granted to Border Grill include but are not limited to the right to resize, crop, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted photo; By submitting any photo or information to Border Grill, you hereby represent and warrant that the submitted photo or information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and you have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to Border Grill herein, including but not limited to all necessary rights under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances; You acknowledge and agree that Border Grill shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any photo or information submitted by you, and may, in its sole and unfettered discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete any photo or information that you submit to Border Grill; You understand and intend that any photo or information submitted by you to Border Grill may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any photo or information you submit to Border Grill. By submitting any photo or information to Border Grill, you hereby waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to any such photo or information submitted by you to Border Grill. You hereby agree to hold Border Grill and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any Border Grill site or in our email newsletters, or any other use authorized under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to Border Grill by you; Photos or information submitted by you to Border Grill shall be the property of Border Grill, and Border Grill shall have no obligation to preserve, return or otherwise make available to you or others any photos or information so submitted.